Monday, October 1, 2012

Douche boy strikes.

Hello there world! I have been super busy..and lazy so I haven't written in forever! Yes, I know. I suck at the blogging life. Sorrrrry!

Anywho, I have been working my life away and I still love it! I know after a while it will get old but right now its still new so I still love it. The only thing I don't like are the douchy people that come in but with my lovely sarcastic personality I can usually handle them fine.  There was this guy the other day that was so freaken rude I just couldnt stand it. He seriously was doing everything he could to be super annoying. I think I pissed him off with this conversation I will post but his friends thought it was hilarious.

Me: "Hey guys, can I steal these plates from you real quick?"

Douche boy: "No.....you can HAVE them though."

Me: "Oooookay. Can I please have these plates?"

Douche boy: "I don't know why you're asking me just take them! Damn."

Me: "The kitchen is right through there...How about you just go ahead and take them to the kitchen yourself if your so against me doing it."

He didn't think it was so funny but his friends thought it was great so I didn't get in trouble. He was just repeadely so rude and annoying that by the end I didn't give a shit if he tipped me I just wanted him to leave.  He tried to say one more douchey thing and by then I was just done.

Me: "Can I get you boys anything else to drink before you head out?"

Douche boy: "Sweet tea."

Me: "How about regular tea with some sweetener?"

Douche boy: "Yeah becasue I want regular tea when I specifically asked for sweet tea......just get me a water or something."

Then he tried handing me cash for my tip and I just wanted to get out of there so I just told him to leave it on the table and walked away, but as I was walking away I heard one of his friends start cracking up and he was like, "Damn dude you have done it again. You annoyed her so much she doesn't want your money to make up for it."

He still left a pretty good tip but I dont think if your going to be rude and obnoxious the whole time that a good tip is going to help. Thats you trying to make yourself feel better and trying to bribe someone.

When they left his friend apoligized for his friend being so annoying but he said I handled it well and douche boy liked that I talked back to him and didn't just sit there. Then douche boy walked up and GAVE ME HIS PHONE NUMBER. Sorry felt like the caps were necessary there, but really??! After you are so extremely rude and try to make me feel like an idiot the whole meal you really expect me to call you?

People suck. Thats about all I have to say on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment