Monday, January 7, 2013

Regulars

I figured it was about time you a post on the regulars I have gotten in my lovely time here at Hooters. I wont write about everyone that comes into sir with me just some of my favorites or uh....creepiest!

First there is my old man, who most of the girls hate cuz his hugs last ten years and he has the kind of smile where you know some weird shit is going down in his head. But we have an understanding, or well I just told him if he didn't stop creeping I would not sure and talk to him anymore.what can I say, it's solid motivation to withhold my company from someone.he's not a crazy big tipper it's just nice to chat with him about his wife kids and what it was like when dinosaurs roamed the earth, he started that dinosaur business.I swear.

Then we have mister wanna be photographer. And I'm not gonna lie I hate his face. Soooooo much. He acts like an entitled little buttface and insists on "reforming" me. See he gets mad cuz I won't listen to him and sit with him and only him for hours on end.there is just something about someone giving me orders where I just let the bird fly and go from there. I get him his drink and food and that is where it stops, honestly why he sits with me is beyond me. Probably is hoping ill change my mind about letting him take pictures of me. I was hoping the fuck no was a clear enough answer, maybe not though.

Preacher man is one of my favorites. You wouldn't think a preacher would come into hooters would ya?! You would be wrong. He comes in once a week to see me and is so much fun to talk with. I've been trying to get him to come all decked out in his church gear but no such luck yet.

Then we have my book club ladies that come in every Thursday night or Wednesday night depending on if I work them. Yes I am quite amazing that people change their schedules around for me...rough life right? Anywho, they came in a few months ago and were the picture of awkwardness. Constantly looking around like they expected to be accosted with tits to the face. I think they were actually a bit disappointed with the lack of action honestly. We have this thing though where after they eat that we say everytime not sure exactly how it started just that we do. They tell me how awful the food was and I tell them it didn't look awful when they were stuffing their faces. Then they threaten to call to manager over and I will offer to go grab him. Seriously you should see other customers faces, they honestly think we're fighting and I think most want to defend the ladies! How rude! My favorite week they came in was 50 shades of grey week lol they thought it was your typical possessive man romance book....ha ha ha most definitely was a bit more than that.

Alright that seems like enough for now, ta ta :)

2 comments:

  1. I love reading this. I go to my Hooters Orientation tomorrow. I'm nervous but excited to be a hooters girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go to Hooters on a regular basis and have a couple of favorite girls. Tonight was a first for me. There was a douche bag that was in there for three hours and complained that his waitress was spending too much time with me and stiffed her with a lousy $2 tip. He actually went on a rant of how she should sit and talk to him and that he wanted to get to know her. This was this guys first time ever visiting this location.

    ReplyDelete