Monday, September 17, 2012

Guess who has a regular.....this girl!


I now have a regular!! How exciting right?! This adorable old man came in on my first official night and has come in three times since. And he always checks to see if im working before he sits so he can sit with me. Its pretty flippin awesome if you ask me. I guess he will only sit with me or this other girl that has worked there a while.

He doesn’t tip a ton but something really can be said for someone who will just sit there and talk to you like you’re a human. I complained about the shitty table not asking for a tip but just to vent and he was so sweet about it. He actually cared. Which really does mean a ton.  For those of you who thinks he just comes in to be creepy you can go shove it. He is so sweet! He talks about his wife and their house, and how they are renovating their kitchen soon and their children. And he knows when I will work, how work was going, what my hobbies are. He actually gets to know us as people not girls in tight shirts. Which is awesome!

 

He is quickly becoming my favorite regular! There is another but he cant really be called my regualar, cuz I met him on my first day training day and he is my trainer that days regular. He has sat with me twice and I adore him but I feel like im stealing him from her! She doesn’t mind though, so that’s someone else to talk with. That’s a cool part of my job, we can actually find out about people’s lives. We know when their mother is going into surgery, we know when their dog is sick. We are your pretty therapists and you in turn get to hear our life stories and its pretty cool. Actually that’s not true….if you’re a creepy fuck then you probably don’t get to hear anything cuz we don’t spend a lot of time with you.

 

Sorry but I don’t really care, if you are going to speak to my boobs and make gross comments then you can talk to my ass as I walk away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment