Wednesday, September 12, 2012

One exhausted Hooters Girl right here....

Phew! I am totally and completely wiped out. And I love it! I got to work my shift tonight and the manager either didn't remember to put me on a two table section or she didn't think I needed to because I had a full section!! Whoop whoop! AND I didn't have to do a shop thing (where I wait on the manager) so all in all pretty sweet! I made about $70 in tips which for my first night I think is fantastic. I had a table give me a $30 tip which I was soooo super excited about! I think mainly I have been so relieved because I get tips being myself and not having to be fake. I was worried I would have to be the giggly ditzy girl to get tips but I have been sarcastic and a smart ass and that seems to go over wonderful! Guys like to play around so when you tease them it gives you more time to connect and interact. So I can honestly say I enjoyed myself tonight. I was there from 530-1230 and my back kinda hurts now but it was pretty fun.

I am worried though because I found out today that tomorrow is dress up day (yes I found out a day before that its dress up day) and we have to dress up as first responders so I think that I am going to dress up as a police officer maybe? This is what I am picturing: black tutu, black t shirt, hand cuffs, police hat, and whatever other cheap stuff I can find. Either that or I might do Army and get some camo stuff. The other girls said get everything as cheap as possible because its not worth it to spend a ton because you wont get it back usually. So the goal is to not spend more than $20. We shall see how that goes.

I am off to bed now, so I can wake up in 10 hours and go find a costume and go back to work in 14 hours!

BD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment