Wednesday, September 12, 2012

"Don't you worry that people.....stare at you"

"Don't you worry that people..stare at you. You know cuz you work here and......well you know." No sir I do not know but thank you for trying to make me feel like an absolute skank-bag.

This was an actual conversation I had during my last training shift and I honestly do not understand the big deal. Yes we get stared at, yes most of us are good looking. But I wear less clothing out of work than working. I showed me grandmother my uniform and her exact words were, "Oh! Well jeez BD that's not bad! You wear shirts like that normally!" I am a girl. Who just so happens to have boobs...freaky coincidence there. Yes we get stared at when working but I get just as creeped on when I go to the grocery store in a t-shirt and shorts.

So, weird old man, yes it can be weird but can you blame me for actually making money from it? Models don't get criticized for making money from their looks? I don't hear athletes getting criticized for making money from their strength or agility.

Mini rant complete! Night world.

BD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment